Skip to main content

Thank you Oxford

Hello everyone!

Thank you, school, for providing such a great platform where we can express our feelings. I
always wanted to thank my school and express my gratitude towards it and when there is such an amazing opportunity, how can I miss it?

OXFORD PUBLIC SCHOOL---Well, I feel honored and proud to write about our school and get an opportunity to express my gratitude towards my Oxford family. When I write something about oxford simply means I am writing about my life. And I must say MY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL because I am a part of Oxford family. 

While writing this my emotions are on a roller coaster ride. I am excited to express whatever was in my heart for long. At the same time, I am sad too because this beautiful journey of learning would soon come to an end. 

Classroom chats and banters, friendly teachers, Principal ma'am's science classes, Shallu ma’am reading out paragraphs from history textbooks, Neelam ma'am’s geography lessons, Geeta ma'am's chemistry classes, Sudesh ma'am's love and care, there are no words that can define my 15 years with Oxford. It feels as if it was just yesterday when I first came to this school. Wasn’t it just yesterday when I yelled 'bai ji rajma'? It was just yesterday when I was part of Neelam ma'am's English classes. It was certainly yesterday when I was struggling in math class. Yes, just yesterday Ekta ma'am came and drew yet another masterpiece on the blackboard. It was just yesterday when Shallu ma'am took our games period to complete civics syllabus. Was it not yesterday when principal ma’am called me to her office and guided me to the right path?

Yes, I am nostalgic. Really! How beautiful those yesterdays were! I am so going to miss all this.

When I think about our school, I literally just smile and thank God for sending me here. The best thing about MY SCHOOL is that it is different - Different and so special. While others learn to speak truth to everyone, Oxford teaches us to be true to ourselves. While others learn to respect elders, Oxford teaches us to respect our juniors at the same time. While others learn to accept failures, Oxford teaches us to convert it into success. Coming to school always feels like leaving home and family behind and going to second home and second family.

The sense of pride with which I put on my school uniform cannot be expressed in words. I always wish to make my school proud, though sometimes I have failed to meet many of my teachers' expectations.
Our school’s success would have been incomplete without All our wonderful teachers, I do understand the hard work our teachers put in to shape our future, and I respect it from bottom of my heart, though I also know – there have been times I have disrespected this hard work and I am sorry for that
Our school is in its 25th year, congratulations to respected Principal ma'am,
Vice principal ma'am and all the teachers associated with school. It's because of your continuous hard work and determination that our school has been able to achieve this feat.
I cannot return the favor that Oxford has done for me 

But All I can say is that I am blessed to be a part of this wonderful journey and, I will always live my life with Loyalty, Truth and Honor. 

Because I am a proud OXFORDIAN!!
The memories will always be cherished by me,
And Oxford will always remain in my heart!

Thank you
Harshal Ahuja
Student - Class XII, Oxford Public School


Comments

  1. So true....after reading your blog.. I have got the flash back of all my golden memories..
    Oxford a strong and highly esteemed Institute which has really worked hard and shaped each n every student... N still continuing with it...
    Congratulations Oxford.. Still long way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your feelings towards school nd teachers.Life is beautiful for us as educators because of students.U have always been one of my student who shared the responsibilities given with a smile.God bless you dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My family, My Oxford

The title is indeed apt for my write up. Oxford is not just an elite school, its’ a royal family. I am extremely happy to be able to express my feelings towards my family through this blog post. The year 2007 was one of the best years of my life. It was 15 th of March when I joined Oxford Public School. First day can be frightening and I was nervous too. But the environment was so encouraging, all the educators were so dedicated towards their students. Everyone helped a new teacher like me, even the students – I was on cloud nine! Everything was so good! Continuing my journey in the school I made great friends, learned many new concepts of teaching and became part of this huge family. More importantly, Oxford became an integral part of my life. At Oxford, the students don’t just learn, they grow – mentally as well as emotionally. The senior administration including Principal Ma’am, Vice Principal Ma’am and Sudesh Ma’am have made this possible. They make sure that the educat

Thank You Note For My Beloved Principal Ma'am

You never really know someone until you understand things from their perspective; until you get into their shoes and walk around in them.  I have been very fortunate to join Oxford Public School, first as a student and then as a teacher. When I was a student, though I loved my school immensely, there were a few things I could not understand. But today, being the part of Oxford as an educator, I have understood what all this institution has been doing for 25 years now; especially principal ma'am.  Ma'am, you have helped us to open our eyes to the world, you gave us curiosity and confidence, you taught us to ask questions, you connected us to our past and future, you have never been less than a super star. You are the one who has shaped many students' lives, you are the one because of whom Oxford shines. You allowed us to be the best we could be. You touch the life of every student and make sure it is set on a constructive path. You have changed so many lives an

Make A Difference

My journey as an educator began 25 years ago at this very school- Oxford Public School. Teaching different grades in this awesome journey, I have developed deep appreciation and understanding for this noblest profession. Providing an environment where my students can take risk and experience authentic learning is the cornerstone of my educational philosophy. The connection between student and teacher is everything. All through these years I have been trying to repair self- efficacy of students in different subjects, especially in English. Earning trust of students is the vehicle for making the necessary adjustments to make them believe, in their ability to analyse and create their own masterpieces. 'What is best for our students?' This is the question that twirls around my mind about one hundred times a day. My job as a teacher is to make learning experience engaging, encouraging and inspiring to all learners. I teach with purpose in mind. I want school to be a f