Skip to main content

Transforming Personality


The one and only way to work is to enjoy. Very few find enjoyment in their work and take it as an obligation. For them it is not work, it is a burden. It is truly said,” If you enjoy what you do, you never work a single day in your life”. I was fortunate enough to have discovered the field which makes me feel happy. Oxford Public School has provided me a platform that has not only enhanced but transformed my personality and I have thoroughly enjoyed that transformation.

Here, I am not only an educator but a learner. I have strongly come to believe that one should never stop learning. Working here has really enriched my skills and has boosted up my confidence. I believe I have become a smarter and more confident person. From the curriculum to the extra- curricular activities, not only the students but the educators too, get their personality revamped as each day brings new learning experiences. These experiences are largely responsible for shaping up the way I am today.

Since the day I joined, I have been on a roller coaster ride. There have been innumerable ups and a few downs in this journey. The ‘ups’ have been hugely motivating and the ‘downs’ always came with cushioned support of colleagues, helping me grow. Each of these ups and downs have helped me to move forward, push my limits and achieve something new. After all a straight line, even in an EEG indicates no life. When did this job as an educator became such a vital part of my life, I do not know. What I know is that today, at this moment, I cannot think of the two separately.

I look forward to learn more every day. The true mark of professionalism is the ability to respect everyone else for their styles and always find something positive in every experience and highlight it in your thoughts and words.

Komal Ahuja

Educator, Oxford Public School


Comments

  1. Very well written Komal. Always be loyal towards your profession nd you will see your self growing more.......... God bless you dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am.. For your valuable support whenever i need it.. Thank you for your guidance.. And thanku for everything ;)

      Delete
  2. So true.. Enjoying each day at your work place n you feel so energetic and Fresh
    Hope you have a beautiful journey ahead with new lessons n learnings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work is worship and to enjoy the work you do makes you one more step close to the divine spirit.
    And Teaching is the another name for learning.
    So we will keep learning and growing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Note For My Beloved Principal Ma'am

You never really know someone until you understand things from their perspective; until you get into their shoes and walk around in them.  I have been very fortunate to join Oxford Public School, first as a student and then as a teacher. When I was a student, though I loved my school immensely, there were a few things I could not understand. But today, being the part of Oxford as an educator, I have understood what all this institution has been doing for 25 years now; especially principal ma'am.  Ma'am, you have helped us to open our eyes to the world, you gave us curiosity and confidence, you taught us to ask questions, you connected us to our past and future, you have never been less than a super star. You are the one who has shaped many students' lives, you are the one because of whom Oxford shines. You allowed us to be the best we could be. You touch the life of every student and make sure it is set on a constructive path. You have changed so many lives an

My family, My Oxford

The title is indeed apt for my write up. Oxford is not just an elite school, its’ a royal family. I am extremely happy to be able to express my feelings towards my family through this blog post. The year 2007 was one of the best years of my life. It was 15 th of March when I joined Oxford Public School. First day can be frightening and I was nervous too. But the environment was so encouraging, all the educators were so dedicated towards their students. Everyone helped a new teacher like me, even the students – I was on cloud nine! Everything was so good! Continuing my journey in the school I made great friends, learned many new concepts of teaching and became part of this huge family. More importantly, Oxford became an integral part of my life. At Oxford, the students don’t just learn, they grow – mentally as well as emotionally. The senior administration including Principal Ma’am, Vice Principal Ma’am and Sudesh Ma’am have made this possible. They make sure that the educat

To Change: Let's Learn

Teaching is Learning, Learning is Growth, Growth is Knowledge, Knowledge is Information, Information is Fact, Fact is Act, And Act is what we do in our day to day life i.e. TEACHING YES, Teaching is the noblest profession. Where we undergo learning with our day to day acts, Where we learn new facts. Where we transform little caterpillars to beautiful butterflies. Where we mould a clay into piece of art. Where we change negativity to positivity. Where we counsel them to control their activity. Where we teach them to be polite. Where we guide them to be right. Where we adapt new styles. And remove old piles. Where we accept new thoughts. And open the worn out knots. Where we extend our hands. To make them walk on land. Yes, it is WE THE TEACHERS Who can build or destroy the future of the students. Then why not each of us just try to learn and adopt the new techniques and get rid of the old ones to help out our st